Field trip was a success!!! We toured the Makoshika Visitor Center, took a few short hikes, and gained some amazing knowledge from Chris, Tom, Johnna, and Robert. We then went and spent some time with the extremely nice ladies at the Frontier Museum in Glendive. Everything from Dinosaurs to Atl atl hunting to Rangeland to Pioneer days were covered. Thank you to the Circle School for being so awesome to work with 🙂
- Circle 4th 5th & 6th Grade Field trip!
- CMR Community Working Group
- April 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- March 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- April 2017 Newsletter Now Available
- Meet our new District Administrator Emily Heide!
- Special March 2017 Board Meeting
- Job Opening
- CANCELLED March 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting