The Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge (CMR NWR) Community Working Group will meet on April 14th in Winnett at the Methodist Church, 114 W. Millsap St from 10:00AM to 3:00PM. Join us as we prioritize projects for the group in 2016. Noreen Walsh, Regional Direction of the US FWS, will provide an overview of the Fish and Wildlife Service mission, focus, and current projects. Lunch is available for $10.00. The public is encouraged to attend and provide input as the group seeks to influence the vitality and sustainability of the 6-county region surrounding the CMR NWR. For more information, call Rachel Frost 406-454-0056 or visit CM-Russell-NWR-Community-Working-Group on Facebook.
- May 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- Circle 4th 5th & 6th Grade Field trip!
- CMR Community Working Group
- April 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- March 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- April 2017 Newsletter Now Available
- Meet our new District Administrator Emily Heide!
- Special March 2017 Board Meeting