The Richland/Roosevelt Conservation District Dredge Committee is getting ready to plan the dredge route for the 2014 irrigation season. Please let us know as soon as possible if you will need the dredge to clean out your pumpsite. In order to keep costs down and to be efficient it will work best if we can put the dredge in the water and go to each site that needs work instead of back tracking. (read more at the link provided)
- May 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- Circle 4th 5th & 6th Grade Field trip!
- CMR Community Working Group
- April 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- March 2017 Board of Supervisors Meeting
- April 2017 Newsletter Now Available
- Meet our new District Administrator Emily Heide!
- Special March 2017 Board Meeting